Thursday, November 03, 2005

My damned Husband

So, Edmund, my husband is also participating in NaNoWriMo.

Let me get it on record as saying that it was MY idea to join NaNo. I was the one who mentioned it to him, and suggested that it might be a cool thing to do together. After a week (maybe two) Edmund said that he would do it too.

When October 1st rolled around, and we were finally able to sign up on the NaNoWriMo.org site, I was chomping at the bit to sign up and get psyched up to write my first novel. Edmund was a bit more lackadaisical about it, joining up only when my incessent nagging got to be too much for him.

Where am I going with this?

Since Midnight on November 1st Edmund has written 8,512 words. Eight thousand five hundred and twelve.

I have written 4,392 - with hopefully more before I go to sleep.

I am doing well, but Edmund is kicking my ass!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Good luck sweetie.

Now more talk about me!

1 comment:

No Filter: The Book said...

I will get to 10,000 tomorrow... Wish Lanna well on her contest this weekend and her really cool centerpieces for the Toastmasters Convention