Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mumsie

I spent a lot of time at my parent's house today. They were going up north for the day and asked me to look in on Gracie, their dog. Knowing I had about 3 more loads of laundry to do, and I knew their house was empty, I packed up my gear and trucked over to their house, which is less than a mile away from our house.

Good work done today, and I have some more writing to do tonight. I got another 995 words done, with 1,636 total. I will not catch up at this pace, but we'll see. If I do 2,500 a day until the end I will be golden. But lets not get too excited.

Anyway, my mother has been giving me novel writing advice, and has even offered to help me write the novel (I mean write it for me.) Her advice: describe the clowns because their cosutmes have lots of pieces and are all differnt; describe every item in the room; who, what, where, when, why

I think I'll use her advice...

(does it still count if your mother writes part of your novel?)

No comments: