Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ice Cubes?

Weird Dreams last night. Very Weird

The first one that I remember, albeit hazily, was that I was watching a drama set in England with Kevin Kline as one character and some other dude as another. They used to work together, then the crazy one did something bad and the uncrazy one quit. Then the crazy one, as befitting his crazy status, beat the crap out of the other dude.

I can't remember which character Kevin Kline was, crazy or not crazy.

The last picture in my mind was of the uncrazy one driving away, looking like another person (because he was beaten so badly). Weird.

The second one that I remember is one of those dreams where I was "awake" and laying next to my husband. All of a sudden I started shivering, but I wasn't cold. My whole body was shaking. My teeth were chattering. After a minute or so, I had ice cubes in my mouth. I had made ice cubes in my mouth! (I was eating a cough drop at the time.)

No comments: